Regular colour belts, not Shadow Warriors or Black Belts
- Please ensure that you bring your testing sheet to the exam. Marks will be taken off your test if you forget to bring your test sheet.
- They are available on this web site under the "test sheets" tab in the menu.
- Print your first and last name on the test sheet.
- You must have all of your marker stripes before you can test.
- Testing fees will be taken from your account unless you indicate otherwise at test time. (if you want to use credits you have to tell us)
- Tests are conducted from lowest belt to highest belt. When a belt group is done all of them will be dismissed.
- Do not leave until you have been dismissed!
- Test results are given out at the next class, not on exam night.
- You must be in complete dobok (uniform) in order to test. No summer T-shirts etc.
- messy uniforms, incorrectly tied belts etc, will result in marks lost on your exam. Make sure your belt is tied correctly.
- 9th gup and higher must bring their sparring gear to the exam.