Around the Clubs - Fall 2014
This is the best time of year! Though Taekwon-do is an all-year-round sport, fall sees many of our students back from summer vacation and ready to get back into training! Taekwon-do is a life-long sport so we at Phoenix want to make sure you have a flexible schedule that allows you to fit your Taekwon-do classes into your busy life schedule. Remember, it's impossible to the best version of yourself unless you make a conscious effort to make time for YOU!
Some of the exciting events coming this fall are:
1) Fire Elite Club: Starting September 7th, Mrs. Stanley will be holding a semi private group training for 90 minutes. This intense training class is for students who want to step up their game, learn more about nutrition and have a workout plan for the upcoming tournaments.
Only a few spots left!
2) Stella&Dot Fundraiser. Want a great way to get your Christmas shopping (yes, we just said Christmas!) and your mandatory fundraising done at the same time? Pick up our catalogues and order forms from the Dojangs and bring the orders back by September 22nd. To complete your mandatory fundraising with this fundraiser, you must have $300 in orders. The fundraising goes toward club operations, club maintenance and new equipment for the dojangs! (We very much need new kicking shields!)
To start shopping and fundraising online, click here!
3) Tri-Provincial Championships - October 18th in Calgary - SAIT
Register for this tournament here.
No Shadow Warriors at this event.
4) #fuelyourfire Nutrition Bootcamp - Sunday September 14th @ 11:30am (St. Albert Dojang)
Always wanted to know what to eat before you come to class and train? Maybe what you should be eating after? What vitamins and supplements should you be taking to maintain your active lifestyle? This 1 hour bootcamp will give you a basic understanding of the importance of proper nutrition as well as a range of recommended products used by many senior level black belts to main their excellent training form.
5) Ontario Provincal Championships - October 4th - Woodbridge, Ontario
Click here to register
Student News Feed
Check the Schedule!
Keep up with the latest Phoenix News